Terms and conditions
The User shall abide by the following terms and conditions:
- The vehicle shall be used fully complying with the Motor Vehicle laws, rules notifications and other general laws.
- The driver of the vehicle will have a valid driving license and a copy of the same will be provided to Exa fleet services private limited.
- Rider shall follow all safety precautions including wearing of helmet that is mandated under the Motor Vehicle Act and refrain from:
- Riding with more than one person as pillion
- Using/riding the vehicle under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
- Riding while using electronic gadgets like mobile phones, cameras, etc.
- Using the vehicle to carry unlawful/hazardous/prohibited material.
- Using any fuel other than the one prescribed for the vehicle.
- The rider shall follow the speed limitation, traffic rules or directions of the police or other enforcement agencies. If there is any violation of a traffic rule or any other law such as, over speeding, jumping a signal, riding with pillions, riding without a helmet, parking illegally, etc., the member has to pay all the fines/penalties. If at any instance, the vehicle is registered by the police authorities against Exa fleet services private limited, being the owner or permit holder of the vehicle, the User has to compensate Exa fleet services private limited all costs, fines and legal fees incurred.
- If the rider over speeds beyond the limit set as per the traffic rules or any other laws, Exa fleet services private limited shall not protect the User from any loss or damage to the vehicle, himself and the third party through the insurance that it has and the User shall personally be liable for all the loss or damages caused.
- The Vehicle shall not be used for transportation of goods and shall not carry any luggage more than what is stipulated under any provisions of law.
- The user shall ensure that the vehicle that the vehicle is driven only by the driver who has completed his/her KYC. In such cases where the vehicle is driven by a rider without completing the KYC, Exa fleet services private limited shall not protect the User or the rider from any loss or damage to the vehicle, himself and the third party through the insurance that it has and the User shall personally be liable for all the loss or damages caused.
- The vehicle along with the helmet shall be returned at the date and time mentioned at the time of booking without any damage. Failure to do so would attract a penalty based on the delay/damage.
- If there is any damage to the vehicle or the helmet, Exa fleet services private limited can charge the amount equal to the cost of the bike / cost of repairing the bike and additionally the loss of revenue caused due to such damage.
- All accidents, damages to vehicle, summons or notices issued by police or by court in relation to acts while the vehicle was under the custody of the User shall be intimated within one hour of such incident to Exa fleet services private limited. Any police cases shall be reported to Exa fleet services private limited immediately. Any misstatement/concealment is an offence. Exa fleet services private limited shall not protect the User with its insurance if the User doesn’t follow the above instructions.
- In case Exa fleet services private limited is penalized by any authority in relation to the rider’s usage of the bike, the User shall pay the compensation of such penalty to Exa fleet services private limited.
- The User has verified the condition of the bike before hiring and is satisfied with the condition of the vehicle. The User shall not hold Exa fleet services private limited or any other person associated with Exa fleet services private limited, responsible for any loss of life or property due to the condition of the vehicle.
- User/Rider shall not use the vehicle for any contests/competitions.
- Use of the vehicle in any manner that causes excessive wear and tear to the vehicle parts is prohibited. Exa fleet services private limited shall penalize the User if it is found that the User has caused excessive wear and tear to the vehicle.
- User shall not attach any external fixtures/fittings to the vehicle.
- User shall not undertake any repairs / replacement of any item of the vehicle.
- User shall compensate Exa fleet services private limited for all the damages caused to the vehicle or the helmet during the tenure of hiring. In case of accidents to the vehicle, the cost of towing the vehicle from the location of the accident to the service station as well the cost pertaining to the compensation of the damage caused to third party / property of third party has to incurred by the User.
- In case of theft, the customer is liable to pay, in full, the market rate of the two-wheeler.
- Cancellation Charges are applicable as mentioned below:
- 0-24 Hours before start of the trip – The entire amount paid by the customer will be charged as cancellation fee. There will be NO REFUND made for such cancellations.
- More than 24 hours before start of the trip – 20% of the amount paid by the customer will be reduced as cancellation fee and the remaining 80% of the amount will be refunded. The refunded amount will reflect in the customer’s bank account within 7-10 business days.
- If any booking is cancelled by Exa Fleet Services Private Limited due to non availability, a full refund will be initiated. The refunded amount will reflect in the customer’s bank account within 7-10 business days.
- No refund for cancellation of bookings post advance payment.
- Exa Fleet Services Private Limited has the complete authority to cancel the booking without prior notice.
All disputes and other matters arising between the User and Exa fleet services private limited shall be governed by the laws of India and are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Pune, Maharashtra alone.